Letâ€™s celebrate Teacher appreciation week! Itâ€™s time to show your teacher how much she/he meant to you. Below are some of the ways you can use to appreciate your childâ€™s favorite teacher:
- â€œTeachers plant the seeds of knowledge that grow forever.â€™â€™ Nothing other than a plant can show a teacher how much she helped you grow. Decorate the pot using your own ideas and tag it with a little sign that says “thanks for helping me grow”. Your child can leave a small sign on the label.
- Your child can write a secret letter using the vocabulary she taught him. You can hide this note of appreciation in your almanac. She will be happy to see the learning happening in the child.
- Make a card or scrapbook. Fill it with drawings. Toddler will color or leave his impression on it.
- Anything that says #1 Teacher will make their heart melt and she will keep that gift on her desk for years and years.
- A photo book – You can add pictures of the year and make her re-live all the moments you shared in the school.
- Toddlers who canâ€™t write can record a video or audio for the teacher. Sing a lullaby or a rhyme. Shake your belly and do some moves. Or simply talk about your teacher.
- Hide a treat in a jar just like she hides candies for you. Cover the jar with color pens on the surface and fill the inside with colorful candies and mints. Hide a secret message which says how each color candy represents her. Say, green is for her perseverance and pink is for her care.
- Lastly, donâ€™t forget the wonderful hugs that should go with every gift !!